Thursday, April 1, 2010

My drug of choice is the written word.

Mastery of any art is the only true form of immortality one can aspire. Of all the forms of art which would be considered the most difficult to achieve, the Shiner Bock of beers if you will. (Yeah that's right I crowned Shiner Bock as the best beer ever, and for anyone who has seen my facebook page it's made from Jesus's tears. Hint's the "Holy hell this is good!" when Bock virgins first sample the divine nectar.) As you can deduce from the title I'm a proponent of literature, and think strong arguments can me made for the master of the quill against the rest.






I was going to add more, but this being my first post in some time I don't want to push to hard. It's like cleaning out your pipes, you need to take it slow or you might pull something.






By the way I thought this was a great work, 50 points to who ever can guess the subject.





2 comments:

De Campo said...

Post-apocalyptic New Orleans jazz zombies?

Brent Bednarik said...

Well yes actually, Robert Johnson. Sold his soul at the cross roads.