Friday, December 11, 2009

Small town Wisheck ND playing big city polictical douche baggerary

Read an article yesterday about a small town in ND that wants one of it's citizen to take down a wind turbine in his back yard. They say it's because he's in violation of zoning laws. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,579968,00.html (I know it's FoxNews, just read it.)

Now I know there are people out there are completely by the book and think he broke the law. If that's you, you're a douche and are most likely a member of your locate home owners association.

So I take it upon myself to post a note on the city's website guest book, which is somewhat surprising since I'm not one for causes, with a light note saying they should leave the guy alone. When I view the other posts there where three more saying more or less the same thing. This morning I thought I'd look to see if there were any more, curious to see how many there were today. Guess what I found. Whoever is in charge of the website had erased all the entry's in support of leaving the wind turbine up.

Obvious the next step in Righting the Wrongs of Man is bombard the cite with entries until they cave. www.wishek-nd.com/ Fight the man, and save the turbine.

1 comment:

De Campo said...

I love how you log in every few months just to piss and moan.