Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fostering the masses to move

Tomorrow will mark the start of the 'revolution', the beginning of change for all those who've wished for it. The day all is set right and harmony will reign throughout the cosmos. Maybe, or it could just be another Friday.

No longer will I live in the here, live in the now. No, today is the day I release all that ones elders told us to achieve. De-evoloution is on the menu and I'm ordering it Biggie Sized. Mature they said, grow up and learn to become a man, be a productive member of society and make us proud. Nuts to that, life's to short and you only have one. (You know, until someone figures out which religion won and lets me know.)

My plan is to restore meaning while forgetting accountability. Practice efficiency without using the crouch of standards. Set no minimum or maximum, learn adjust, use practicalities except when they are needed most. To become an open book as opposed to an open manual, my 'how to operate' chapter shall be blank. The only rules that have any meaning are my own.

The art of the wordsmith completely escapes me. My higher plan is far below the curve, mostly because of a ridicules idea of enlightened reason. Could I even become a member of 'the middle' if I tried?

3 comments:

Laura said...

You really do write so over my head. But it's entertainment. Hope all is well.

De Campo said...

Does someecards make greetings for De-Evolution Day? They should damn it. In other news, I have been cutting out random segments from your blog and making them my signature block quote.

And Laura, resist the urge to vote for McCain/Palin.

Brent Bednarik said...

Laura, the secret is not that I talk over your head, it's that you're unaccustomed to reading non-sense.