Friday, October 31, 2008

Bi-polar no, Bi-cycler absolutely!!

Returning soldiers coming home from theatre are allowed to blow some of their deployment moneys on a ridiculously expensive item. This item must have a high probability of getting yourself killed on, and attract the kind of girl you'd meet at the free clinic. Most soldiers head straight to the BMW store, or Yamaha crotch rocket mart depending on geographical location.





This is what I've decided on.




I know the second caveat was it had to bring the girls a runnin, but I will be wearing shorts that give me moose knuckles.

4 comments:

De Campo said...

So I’ve been scheduling meetings, sit-downs, and counseling’s galore just in the hopes of being able to drop “moose knuckles” in the conversation.

I’m buying a standup paddle board and a one gear road bike.

Brent Bednarik said...

Viceroy of Kuwait please let me know when and how.

In the near future plan on you, me , two boards, and the North Shore.

Anonymous said...

Noncommercial advertisement! Just for once in World History: plain honest no nonsense spam making no pretense being something else, with a real message and a real errand. See Window Mirror and find out.

http://winmir.blogspot.com/See my poetry as well:

http://singleswingle.blogspot.com/I am not anyone. I am unique.

- Peter Ingestad, Sweden, Metacatholic Believer, Master of the I Ching Oracle, Judge on Number of the Human Beast, Communist of the New Age, born Lund Sweden 25 mars 1951 12:15, Tarot Life Card The Hanged Man (Rider-Waite UB1959, IQ>130 sd15 ref. WAIS III, current IP address 85.229.180.80 Stockholm.

Unknown said...

So you finally graduated from your crappy, tricycle like blue 10 speed you used to ride huh????